Cloud Computing, or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
Software solutions delivered to the end-user via the internet using secure and encrypted connections. SaaS enables companies to reduce their IT costs by connecting to a SaaS Provider's data center in lieu of installing and managing their own server hardware. Companies can take advantage of the economies of scale by "renting" the service just like they would with a utility (i.e. gas or electricity) and therefore avoid paying large upfront costs for new software solutions.
10 Reasons why you should switch to "The Cloud"
1. Pay As You Go Model
2. No big upfront Software purchase necessary
3. No Server Hardware to buy and manage
4. No Upgrades to implement
5. Try the Service before you commit
6. Much Quicker Time to Value
7. Instant Deployment of new applications to all
8. Shared Risk with the Vendor, if your usage declines so does their revenue, and vice versa
9. The Service provider must deliver quality and performance every day to keep the customer satisfied
10. Personalization equal or greater than traditional software packages
Want to learn more? You can attend one of our free online seminars